When Will My Hot Rod Magazine Subscription Start?
Most publishers use mail processing centers which print address labels for a month or more at a time. Labels for new orders are generally not printed until the next run of labels. Additionally, most magazines are printed well in advance of shipping, and each printing is pre-allocated only to the amount of subscribers at the actual time of printing. As a result of this, the magazine industry has a standard "lead time" for subscriptions of 4 to 8 weeks for weekly magazines and 8 to 10 weeks for monthly magazines and quarterly subscriptions although these times may vary with different publishers. Most monthly subscriptions are received the second week of the month. If your subscription has not started within these times, the best way to get the status of your subscription is to check the magazine's web site. Many magazines allow you to view the status of your subscription on their site. If the magazine doesn't have a record of your subscription, please check http://www.magsdirect.com/orderstatus.html for order status.
How Can I Change My Hot Rod Magazine Subscription Address
If you are moving and need to change the address on your subscriptions, please contact the publisher directly. Many publishers have online forms or toll-free numbers where you can change your address. You can also look for postcards or forms located inside of your magazine. If you need help contacting the publisher, please feel free to email us at csupport@MagsDirect.com. Please include your order number in the email. The United States Postal Service also provides a easy way to change your address. Just call 1-888-255-7982, Monday - Saturday 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. For faster service have your magazine labels available when you call. More information can be found here.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you can cancel your subscription within the first 90 days of placing your order and receive a full refund. Afterwards, you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the remaining number of unserved issues. Your contact and personal information will never be sold or rented or used for direct marketing or spamming.
If you have any questions or concerns, please address them to email@example.com.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not ship internationally at this time.
• Orders are encrypted using Verisign verified SSL encryption
• Credit card numbers are never stored or transmitted insecurely
• At the checkout page you can verify the certificate
90 Day Risk Free Trial
If you find that within the first 90 days of placing your order that you are not 100% satisfied let us know and we will gladly give you a full refund. After three months, if you would like to cancel the magazine, we will be happy to provide a pro-rated refund for any issues remaining on the subscription.
• We will never sell or share your personal or email information with any third party
• We will only contact Mailing List members with offers from MagsDirect.com and will never rent,
share or sell their names or emails
• We will contact those not on the Mailing List only about their specific orders
* After the first year, unless you cancel, your selections will continue. Each year, you'll receive a notice and you authorize your account to be charged the rate on the notice for the next year of issues until you tell us to stop. The credit/debit card you provide will be charged the price shown for your selections. Allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Offer valid for U.S. orders only. The name, address, email and account information you provided will be forwarded to SynapseConnect, 225 High Ridge Road, East Building, Stamford, CT 06905, to process and fulfill your selections. Cancel anytime at 1-800-616-4434 for a refund of unmailed issues. For individual use only, not for resale. Please print this page for your records.